Health & Safety
Plansafe Solutions Ltd is a Health and Safety Consultancy which is the core part of our business. We will draw on expertise gained from over 90 years’ collective experience to provide you with the right answer and a “hand-in–glove” quality of service. We provide professional advice and guidance to a wide range of clients in both the private and public sector. Industries in which Plansafe work include engineering, manufacturing, forestry, agriculture, social housing, recycling, retail, hospitality and leisure. Plansafe can support you in addressing unusual issues and assist with crisis management as required, thereby giving you the assurance that your systems are working well and ensures that you enjoy peace of mind and value for money.
Plansafe’s services are designed to be bespoke and are flexible to ensure that they fit precisely with your business, what you do and how you work. We will never provide “off the shelf” solutions that aren’t quite right; whether it be a complete review of your health and safety management system or working with you on a specific project.
Our core services include:
- Development of new H&S Management Systems.
- Audit, review and revision of existing H&S Management Systems.
- CDM Consultancy to all duty holders including Clients, Principal Designers and Principal Contractors.
- Development and implementation of Policies and Procedures to meet specific legal requirements.
- Undertaking Risk Assessments (including COSHH, manual handling, noise etc).
- Assistance with high hazard operations (including Method Statements and Emergency Plans).
- Workplace and worksite inspections along with other ongoing monitoring and review services.
- Support with Pre-Qualification Questionnaires or Safety Systems in Procurement (SSIP) assessments.
- Accident investigation services.